New and Improved Automated Evolve System – Now Launched!
by P C Henderson on 23/10/2017
P C Henderson is pleased to announce the launch of our new and improved Evolve range of automated systems for sliding internal doors weighing up to 80kg each.
Ideal for residential and light commercial applications, Evolve now takes advantage of our renowned Soltaire product as well as the introduction of a quieter operating motor to create a more sophisticated and reliable offering to the market.
Available to order now, the system is supplied in a variety of kits for wooden and glass doors weighing up to 80kg. Options include straight sliding and bi-parting models with simultaneous action and are supplied with two wall mounted ‘push and go’ control panels as standard.
Main Features and Benefits
- New and improved – more sophisticated Soltaire track and quieter motor
- Hardware works as regular sliding doors in the event of no power
- Can be soffit fixed or face fixed
- Includes push and go, configurable closing speeds and an auto closing delay timer
- Available for single doors or two bi-parting doors with simultaneous action
- Standard offerings include 2 or 3 metre tracks for single doors and a 4 metre track for bi-parting doors
- Supplied with two wall mounted control panels
- Obstacle detection and safe low voltage operation
- Range of sensors and remote controls available as optional extra