For sliding wooden cupboard or hatch doors weighing up to 9kg
- Ideal for all types of fitted bathroom and kitchen furniture, serving hatches and cupboards
- Door can easily be removed for cleaning
- Uses nylon sliders and an aluminium track
- Three kits available depending on track length requirement
- Extra fitting kits for additional doors are availabe (Order code SS1, see optional extras)
The Slipper is ideal for all types of fitted bathroom and kitchen furniture such as serving hatches, cupboards and other items made from lightweight wood or chipboard. It supports a maximum door weight of 9kg, a maximum door width of 900mm and door thickness of between 16-30mm. Three kits are available giving a maximum opening width of 1800mm and the unit can easily be top fixed. The nylon slides and aluminium track combine quiet and effortless operation, an appealing design and simple-to-remove doors for cleaning and decorating.
View the installation video at the bottom of the page.
Alternatively, order direct on: 0191 377 7345 or Contact Us
|Order Code||Track Length||Number of Doors||Max. Door Size||Max. Door Weight||Door Material||Application|
|SS4||1200mm||2||1800 x 900 x 30mm||9kg||Wood||Interior|
|SS5||1500mm||2||1800 x 900 x 30mm||9kg||Wood||Interior|
|SS6||1800mm||2||1800 x 900 x 30mm||9kg||Wood||Interior|
Please choose an option from the product drop down menu above to see the relevant optional extras.
|Slipper Fitting Instructions||627.65kb||Download|
|P C Henderson Residential Brochure||2.94mb||Download|